The Central Committee of the Public Entity Saba hereby invites the general public to VIEW the live stream of the Public Central Committee meeting on the Saba Government Facebook page on
Tuesday June 1st, 2021 at 2:00 pm
The agenda is as follows:
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of the Minutes from the Public Central Committee meeting on November 11th, 2020
- Opportunity for inhabitants to speak (with prior announcement)
- Island Council Proposal 2021.1: 4th Budget Amendment 2020
- Island Council Proposal 2021.2: 2nd Budget Amendment 2021
- Opportunity for the Executive Council to verbally update the Central Committee
The Island Registrar , M. Levenstone, and
the Chairman of the Central Committee, E. C. Heyliger
The general public is allowed to examine the documents on the agenda for the abovementioned Central Committee meeting, at the Office of the Island Registrar which is located in the Government Administration Building.
If you want to make use of the opportunity to speak to the members of the Central Committee at this meeting you have to contact the Island Registrar before Friday May 28th, 2021 in order for the Registrar to explain the rules of the meeting and process your request. The general public is welcome to attend the meeting as an observer.