The Central Committee of the Public Entity Saba will meet on Monday, November 12th, 2018 at 10:00 am at the Government Administration Building. The agenda for said meeting is:
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Approval of the Minutes from the Central Committee meeting on September 13th, 2018
4. Opportunity for inhabitants to speak (with prior announcement)
5. Island Council Proposal 2018.005: Draft Multiannual Budget 2019 -2022
6. Island Council Proposal 2018.006: Acquisition of two parcels of land at Rendezvous at Mount Scenery for agriculture for a total amount of USD 420.350,00
7. Opportunity for the Executive Council to verbally update the Central Committee
The Island Registrar, A. M. Levenstone
The Chairman of the Central Committee, C. A. Buncamper
The general public is allowed to examine the documents on the agenda for the abovementioned Central Committee meeting, at the Office of the Island Registrar which is located in the Government Administration Building.
If you have any questions please free to contact the Island Registrar (Akilah M. Levenstone) at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 416-3311ext 202.
If you want to make use of the opportunity to speak to the members of the Central Committee at this meeting you have to contact the Island Registrar before Thursday, November 8th, 2018 in order for the Registrar to explain the rules of the meeting and process your request. The general public is welcome to attend the meeting as an observer.