In support of the Week of the Rights of the Child the Dutch Caribbean Police Force section Saba is hosting an Open House for the children of Saba. Children who attend this Open House will learn about the Dutch Caribbean Police Force and the work they do.
Date : Friday, November 25th, 2016
Place : Police Station (The Bottom)
Time : 1.00 – 3.00 PM Walk in for the Public
3.00 – 5.00 PM Students After School Programme
- Tour of the Police Station and cells
- Demonstration of daily police work
- Traffic controls
- Documents control (passports, ID, money, )
- Viewing of Police vehicles
- General presentation about the Dutch Caribbean Police Force
Interested in registering your child for the Open House activities?
Please contact: Community Officer, Gregory Croes – Mobile 416 7417
www.RijksdienstCN.com – Continue building together the future of the Caribbean Netherlands!