Please see the attached invitation to a CCM on Wednesday June 22nd, 2016 at 10:00 am at the Government Administration Building.
The agenda for said meeting is as follows:
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of the Minutes from the Central Committee meeting on March 24th, 2016 and May 19th, 2016
- Opportunity for inhabitants to speak (with prior announcement)
- Island Council Proposal 2016.2: Legal Status Island Council Members and Committee Members of the Public Entity Saba
- Island Council Proposal 2016.3: General Local Ordinance of the Public Entity Saba
- Island Council Proposal 2016.4: 1st Budget Amendment 2016
- Opportunity for the Executive Council to verbally update the Central Committee
The Island Registrar , M. Levenstone
The Chairman of the Central Committee, C. A. Buncamper
Note: The general public is allowed to examine the documents on the agenda for the above mentioned Central Committee meeting, at the Office of the Island Registrar which is located in the Government Administration Building.
If you want to make use of the opportunity to speak to the members of the Central Committee at this meeting you have to contact the Island Registrar by Monday June 20th, 2016 in order for the Registrar to explain the rules of the meeting and process your request. The general public is welcome to attend the meeting as an observer.
Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards, Saludo kordial,
Miss Akilah M. Levenstone
Island Registrar / Eilandgriffier