Due to circumstances beyond our control the Central Committee meeting on Thursday August 25th, 2016 will now convene at 11:30 am instead of 10:00 am.
You are cordially invited to a Public Central Committee Meeting on Thursday August 25th, 2016 at 10:00 am at the Government Administration Building.
The Central Committee of the Public Entity Saba will meet on Thursday August 25th, 2016 at 10:00 am at the Government Administration Building. The agenda for said meeting is as follows:
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of the Minutes from the Central Committee meeting on June 22nd, 2016
- Opportunity for inhabitants to speak (with prior announcement)
- Island Council Proposal 2016.4: 1st Budget Amendment 2016
- Island Council Proposal 2016.5: 2015 Year Report
- Opportunity for the Executive Council to verbally update the Central Committee
The Island Registrar, M. Levenstone
The Acting Chairman of the Central Committee, E.C. Heyliger
Note: The general public is allowed to examine the documents on the agenda for the above mentioned Central Committee meeting, at the Office of the Island Registrar which is located in the Government Administration Building.
If you want to make use of the opportunity to speak to the members of the Central Committee at this meeting you have to contact the Island Registrar by Monday August 22nd, 2016 in order for the Registrar to explain the rules of the meeting and process your request.
The general public is welcome to attend the meeting as an observer.