The Work of Byron Katie – inquiry of your stressful thoughts, one at a time
Course facilitated by Suchita Peeters
“ The Workis one of the gentlest ways I know to really meet yourself where you are, right in this moment. Katie says: ‘it’s a peace movement’, and it is… It’s about your own inner peace.” – Suchita
The process of the Work, used by thousands of people all over the world, has gradually developed over the years. Katie has written numerous books. One I can really recommend for this course is entitled ‘’Loving What Is”. You’ll find more information on www.thework.com as well.
The Work is a simple yet thorough process which revolves around 4 questions, covering one stressful thought at a time, followed by a turnaround. The Work spotlights the root of the problem so it can dissolve.
- Is it (the thought) true?
- Can you absolutely know that it’s true?
- How do you react when you believe the thought?
- Who would you be without this thought?
- Period: September 30 till November 18, 2015
- Day and Time: Wednesdays from 5.30 till 6.30 pm
- Location: Queen Wilhelmina Library in the Bottom
- Costs: $ 120, paid in advance on September 30
- Certificate: all participants who complete the course will receive a Certificate.
Free Introduction Event*: Wednesday, September 23d from 5.30 till 6.30 in the Library in the Bottom.
Extra Introduction Session*: Monday, September 28 from 5:30 till 6:30 pm in the Library in The Bottom.
You will hear more information about the process of the Work, about the content of the course, we’ll watch a video of the Work, there is time to ask questions and we’ll do some exercises so you can experience it for yourself.
extra practice session on November 25.
Contact: Suchita Peeters
Phone: 416 9000