Please see the attached invitation to a CCM on Thursday May, 29th, 2016. All are welcome to attend or listen on www.q93.9fm.com
The Central Committee of the Public Entity Saba will meet on Thursday May 19th, 2016 at 2:00 pm at the Government Administration Building.
The agenda for said meeting is as follows:
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of the Minutes from the Central Committee meeting on February 18th, 2016
- Opportunity for inhabitants to speak (with prior announcement)
- Island Council Proposal 2016.3: Legal Status Island Council Members and Committee
- Members of the Public Entity Saba
- Opportunity for the Executive Council to verbally update the Central Committee
The Island Registrar The Chairman of the Central Committee
- M. Levenstone R.R. Wilson
Note: The general public is allowed to examine the documents on the agenda for the abovementioned Central Committee meeting, at the Office of the Island Registrar which is located in the Government Administration Building.
If you want to make use of the opportunity to speak to the members of the Central Committee at this meeting you have to contact the Island Registrar by Thursday May 17th, 2016 in order for the Registrar to explain the rules of the meeting and process your request. The general public is welcome to attend the meeting as an observer.
Met vriendelijke groet, With kind regards, Saludo kordial,
Miss Akilah M. Levenstone
Island Registrar / Eilandgriffier