The Central Committee of the Public Entity Saba will meet on Friday December 11th, 2015 at 10:00 am at the Government Administration Building. The agenda for said meeting is as follows:
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Approval of the Minutes from the Central Committee meeting on November 5th, 2015
4. Opportunity for inhabitants to speak (with prior announcement)
5. Island Council Proposal 2015.007: 3rd Budget Amendment 2015
6. Island Council Proposal 2015.008: Motor Vehicles Tax Ordinance Saba
7. Island Council Proposal 2015.009: Alienation of 2 parcels of land formerly known as Captain’s Quarters
8. Opportunity for the Executive Council to verbally update the Central Committee
The Island Registrar, The Chairman of the Central Committee,
A. M. Levenstone R.R. Wilson
Note: The general public is allowed to examine the documents on the agenda for the abovementioned Central Committee meeting, at the Office of the Island Registrar which is located in the Government Administration Building.
If you have any questions please free to contact the Island Registrar (Akilah M. Levenstone) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-3311.
If you want to make use of the opportunity to speak to the members of the Central Committee at this meeting you have to contact the Island Registrar by December 9th, 2015 in order for the Registrar to explain the rules of the meeting and process your request.
The general public is welcome to attend the meeting as an observer.